BASEMENT GRINDER, SEWAGE, & SUMP PUMP INSTALLATION IN WAYMART,PA
Halo Hauling Environmental Solutions is a sewer and septic company located in Waymart, PA. Our team has a vast amount of experience with the technical aspects of residential pumps for everything from basement drainage to septic pumps. Many homeowners don’t realize the number of pumps that they have installed on their property until something goes amiss; there are a lot of technical aspects to the water and sewer lines to a home.
We are experts on the following common residential pumps:
- Septic pump: a pump designed to be fully immersed in a septic tank to pump wastewater uphill when a drain or leach field cannot be installed downhill from the tank. Septic pumps can handle debris in the water.
- Sewage pump: often part of a larger sewer system. While most sewer systems rely heavily on gravity, in cases where wastewater must be transported uphill, a sewage pump moves the wastewater to its destination.
- Sump pump: pumps water out of a basement or home foundation and delivers it to storm drains or dry wells. Sump pumps are common in areas with a lot of rainwater or a high water table.
- Effluent pump: a pump designed for gray water, or water with limited solid wastes. Effluent pumps are used to pump gray water from a septic tank to a leach field.
- Grinder pump: a tank that fills up with residential wastewater; once full to a specific level, the pump grinds the waste into a fine slurry, eliminating large debris that may cause clogs or other issues.
Whether you need a sump pump pit installation or to replace a pre-existing pump, we are eager to serve our friends and neighbors here in northeastern Pennsylvania. We are big advocates of the joys of rural living, and are eager to offer our expertise to make the experience as stress-free as possible for all things sewer, septic, and plumbing.
Request a Quote
SEPTIC & GRINDER PUMP REPAIR
While many sewer and septic lines utilize gravity to draw wastewater downhill to holding structures, there are certain cases when this is simply not possible. In these scenarios, the system relies on some sort of pump, and issues that arise when a pump is no longer functioning correctly can be unpleasant to deal with. Some telltale signs that one of your pumps is malfunctioning includes:
- Wastewater backing up
- Noisy pump–the pump may be working harder than usual
- Pump that doesn’t start or seems to run longer than usual
At Halo Hauling, we strive to be the one-stop-shop for all things related to sewer, septic, drains, and pumps. Any time your water and sewer lines aren’t running properly, know that we have a team of experts ready to serve you.
We understand how stressful it can be when components of your sewer and water systems aren’t running well!
At Halo Hauling Environmental Solutions, we are eager to serve you and help your homeownership experience remain as stress-free as possible, and are excited to use our years of experience in the industry for your benefit. In addition to our sewer and septic services, we also offer excavation services. Fill out our online contact form or give us a call at (570) 647-8700 for more information today.