PORTABLE TOILET RENTALS IN NORTHEAST PENNSYLVANIA
Halo Environmental Solutions offers portable toilet and handwashing station rentals to residents and businesses in Susquehanna, Lackawanna, Wayne, and Wyoming counties, and throughout Northeast Pennsylvania. There are a variety of occasions to rent a porta potty. Some of the main reasons you might need to rent portable facilities include:
- Outdoor Events: If you’re hosting a special outdoor event such as a wedding, festival, party, carnival, or concert, renting a porta potty is essential for providing your guests with restroom facilities. This is especially important if the event is in a location where there are no nearby restrooms.
- Construction Sites: Construction workers need access to restroom facilities while working on a site. Portable johns can provide them with a convenient and accessible solution. Handwashing stations become particularly helpful during painting or during the use of chemicals on a job site.
- Temporary Work Sites: If you have a temporary work site, such as a mobile office or a roadside work crew, a portable restroom or porta potty rental can provide workers with a restroom solution without the need for permanent plumbing or facilities.
- Emergencies: In the case of natural disasters or other emergencies, a porta potty can be a crucial resource for providing sanitation facilities when regular plumbing and restroom facilities may be unavailable.
Local porta potty rental in Northeast Pennsylvania
We are a practical and convenient solution for providing restroom facilities in a variety of situations. We offer daily, and weekly, rentals and are happy to work with you if your circumstances call for a unique timeline. By choosing Halo Environmental Solutions, you are working with a reputable rental company that ensures that the portable facilities are properly maintained and serviced in a way to surpass your expectations.
Porta John, Porta Potty: How Much Does a Portable Restroom Rental Cost?
No matter what you call it: Porta John, Porta Potty, Port O Potty, Portable Restrooms, and so on, we are all referring to the same thing. We’re looking for a self-contained restroom facility that is designed to be used for outdoor celebrations, events, construction sites, and other locations where permanent restroom facilities are not available.
Halo Environmental Solutions offers these portable toilets with an included toilet bowl, urinal, and hand sanitizer dispenser. We also offer handwashing stations. We transport and set up the units at your location and keep them serviced and maintained to ensure that they remain clean and functional for the duration of your event or construction project.
The cost of your restroom rental will be determined by several factors, including:
- The size of your event or work site
- The duration of the rental period
- The expected number of users
As a general rule of thumb, you should provide at least one porta-potty for every 50-100 people or workers for events or work sites. For example, if you are expecting 200 people at your event, you will want to consider renting at least 2-4 porta potties.
It is a great idea to consider factors such as the layout of the event or work site, the location of the units, and the expected duration of use when determining how many porta potties you need, but we won’t leave you to figure it out on your own.
Request a Quote
We will assess your needs and recommend the appropriate number of units to ensure that you are adequately equipped with restroom and handwashing facilities. Your quote will include portable toilet rental cost per day, per week, or per month, depending on your event or job site requirements.